Thursday, April 5, 2012

Amy's Aunt Mary's Pineapple Casserole

Some of you might already have this recipe or some form of it, and I'm not quite sure if its roots are Pennsylvania Dutch. So why is Aunt Mary's casserole so different? Well, it's probably not, but the recipes we lovingly inherit always become that persons. Like, my mom's Bar-B-Que, or Patricia's Chicken Tetrazinni.
 
This is Aunt Mary's Pineapple casserole. If you don't believe me, here is the recipe card:
 
 
 
This dish was placed in front of me at my husband's Aunt Mary's house and I thought, capitol YUCK. Then, trying to be an adult, I tasted it. Now when it's served I think capitol YUM. Plus, it's fun to think I'm eating something for dessert for dinner.  I hope you give this easy recipe a try.
 
Aunt Mary's Pineapple Casserole
 
1/2 C butter, softened
1 C white sugar
4 eggs 
1 can crushed pineapple, drained
7 slices cubed bread

Mix together.

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment