Thursday, April 5, 2012

Keri's Holy Guacamole!

 
 
Along with the fixin's for her amazing Grilled Chicken Wraps (including grilled chicken, bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, sprouts, and dressing--oh, and tortillas to wrap around it), Keri included some seriously delicious guacamole. 
 
This "no-recipe" guacamole was invented by our neighbor, Paula, who is an amazing cook and a hostess with the mostest...
 
Paula's No-Recipe Guacamole by Keri
 
- a few ripe avacados (2-4; definitely 4 for a crowd)
- the juice of a lime or two (I love it...so the more the merrier for me)
- a big bunch of fresh cilantro (I used a healthy cup of chopped leaves with my 4 avacados)
- a shake of salt and pepper; I used kosher salt and fresh ground pepper generously
- a dash of garlic powder--very scientific, I know, but it really depends on how you like it
- a tablespoon or two of salsa or just some diced tomatoes...I like the salsa--homemade hot salsa by my Mom if I can get it :-)
 
Mash/mix it all together.
 
Serve with Grilled Chicken Wraps (or anything else, for that matter...).

No comments:

Post a Comment